Vegetarian tarragon chicken stew M
Vegetarian tarragon chicken stew recipe.
Total time: 20 min
800 g of chicken substitute of your choice (e.g. quorn, soy meat, seitan).
Salt and pepper
25 g butter, to fry in
3 cloves of garlic
1 yellow onion
200 ml dry white wine
200 ml crème fraîche
300 ml cream
3 Tbsp. dried tarragon
2 Tbsp. vegetable fund
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
rice for serving, e.g. basmati
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Cut the chicken substitute into bite size pieces. Salt and pepper.
3. Fry the substitute in a hot frying pan so that it gets nice colour, and then put aside.
4. Fry the onions and garlic in the frying pan on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
5. Add wine, crème fraîche, cream, tarragon, fund and mustard. Whisk so everything mixes well.
6. Put the chicken back into the pan. Heat again and season with salt and pepper. Serve with boiled rice.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: