Chilli with beer and chocolate M
Chilli with beer and chocolate recipe.
Total time: 30 min
2 cans black beans
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow onion
3 garlic cloves
2 tsp. ground cumin
1 can of crushed tomatoes (400 g)
33 cl beer, light lager
1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 tsp. sambal oelek, or other chilli paste
Salt and pepper
Oil for frying
1. Peel and chop onions and garlic.
2. In a saucepan, fry onion and garlic on medium heat in oil until golden.
3. Add cumin to the pan and fry for a minute.
4. Rinse the beans and add to the pan, allow to fry a little. Then add chopped tomatoes, beer, cocoa powder and sambal oelek. Stir and cook without a lid until the sauce thickens.
5. Divide, deseed and cut the peppers into small pieces. Cut the zucchini into small pieces. Add peppers and zucchini to the pot and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Serve in tortillas with sliced avocado and fresh cilantro.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: