Smooth Jerusalem artichoke soup M
Smooth Jerusalem artichoke soup
3 dl white wine
500 g Jerusalem artichokes
1 tablespoon butter
4 dl of cream
1. Peel the shallots and artichokes. Cut the shallot into pieces.
2. Fry shallot on medium heat with 1 tablespoon of butter. When the onion has sweated for a while without getting colour, add the artichokes. Let them fry for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour in the white wine and let simmer until the wine is reduced by half.
4. Add the cream and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Mix the soup smooth with a rod mixer or in a food processor.
6. Taste the soup with salt and pepper and serve.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about soup
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: Soups