Thai fried cornballs
Thai fried cornballs recipe.
225 g of corn, preserved
2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
10 kaffir lime leaves
2 Tbsp. coriander, chopped
75 g polenta (maize flour)
100 g green beans, fine cut
oil for frying
1. Mix corn, chillies, garlic, lime leaves, coriander, eggs and polenta in a bowl and stir well.
2. Add the chopped beans and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into small balls. Flatten the balls with
the palm of your hand.
4. Heat a little oil in a wok or frying pan until it smokes. Fry the balls a few at a time until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
5. Put the balls on some paper so that the excess oil runs off.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: