Vegetarian Pasta Puttanesca M
400 g long pasta, e.g. spaghetti
2 garlic cloves
100 ml white wine
1 can tomatoes (400 g)
1 twig of thyme
2 Tbsp. capers
125 g black olives, pitted
125 grams buffalo mozzarella
a bunch flat-leaf parsley or basil
salt and pepper
1. In a frying pan, heat olive oil to a medium heat and fry onions and garlic until soft without the onion getting colour.
2. Add wine, tomatoes and thyme. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain well using a strainer or colander.
4. Add olives and capers to the tomato sauce.
5. Add mozzarella cheese and parsley or basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with the pasta.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: