Thai style Spaghetti Bolognese M
A Bolognese with an Asian touch. This Bolognese is packed with flavour from the coconut milk, sambal oelek, soy sauce and fresh cilantro, and packed with vegetables.
2 cloves garlic, minced
300 g carrots, grated
300 g mince
2 Tbsp. oil
400 ml coconut milk
1 tsp. sambal oelek
2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tsp. honey
spaghetti or noodles
1. Rinse the leek under running water, making sure you clean it from any dirt. Cut the leek into thin strips. Mince the garlic. Peel, rinse and grate carrots on the coarse side of a grater.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil and fry the mince a couple of minutes, until it crumbles.
3. Add leek, garlic and carrots and fry a couple of minutes.
4. Add coconut milk, sambal oelek, soy sauce and honey, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Cook noodles or pasta accordingly to the instructions on the package.
6. Chop peanuts coarsely.
7. Serve the Thai Bolognese on plates with pasta, sprinkle some cilantro and crushed peanuts on top and enjoy!
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: