Pasta with tomatoes, garlic and olives M
400 g tagliatelle
600 g tomatoes, small like cherry tomatoes
1 dl of black olives, without kernels
2 tablespoons capers
1 dl of basil, finely chopped
1 dl of parsley, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 lemon, peel from
1 dl olive oil
salt, black pepper
1. Cut tomatoes, olives and capers into small pieces. Put everything in a bowl.
2. Mix the basil, parsley, garlic, lemon zest and olive oil. Stir and taste with salt and pepper.
3. Heat plenty of olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the mixed ingredients from the bowl and allow to cook on low heat for 5-8 minutes.
4. Cook pasta accordingly to the instructions on the package.
5. Add the pasta to the sauce and mix. Serve with fresh basil.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: