Pasta with mozzarella and pine nuts M
400 g pasta
200 g baby spinach
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tbsp. roasted pine nuts
salt and pepper
125 g buffalo mozzarella
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain in a strainer when done.
2. Fry spinach and garlic in olive oil. The garlic should not get any colour.
3. In a dry frying pan, roast the pine nuts until golden brown.
4. Add spinach and garlic to the pasta and sprinkle pine nuts.
5. Taste salt and pepper.
6. Shred the buffalo mozzarella into pieces, and scatter onto the pasta right before serving.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: