Pasta with capers and tomatoes I
8 oz. dried linguine
14 oz. tomato passata
5 tablespoons baby capers
Salt and pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
2. In a saucepan drizzle some oil and bring to medium heat. Add tomatoes and capers. Add zest from half a lemon.
3. Let simmer for 5-6 minutes, and then season with salt and black pepper.
4. Drain the pasta and add to the saucepan. Toss until coated in sauce.
5. Serve on plates, grate over Parmesan and some more lemon zest after taste.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: