Pasta with artichokes, almond and lemon
400 g penne or other short pasta
400 g of artichoke hearts, in oil
2 cloves of garlic, small
1.5 dl sweet almond
1 dl parsley
1 lemon, finely grated zest
salt, black pepper
parmesan cheese, fresh coarsely grated
coarsely chopped sweet almond
1. Cook the pasta as instructed on the package.
2. Let the artichokes drain (save the marinade). Cut the artichokes into quarters or pieces.
3. Finely chop the garlic and almonds. Chop parsley and grate lemon zest. Heat plenty of olive oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic, almonds and parsley, fry them over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the artichokes and lemon zest, stir and dilute with both olive oil and marinade from the artichokes Allow to fry for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Drain the pasta and add to the pan. Dilute with a spoonful of pasta water if needed. Mix thoroughly and top with parsley, parmesan and almonds.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: