Pasta Gnocchi al Granchio – Pasta with crab M
400 g short pasta, e.g. gnocchi
340 g canned crab
300 ml tomato sauce all’Arrabbiata
75 g yellow onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
2 Tbsp. tomato puree
1 Tbsp. fish stock
200 ml white wine, dry or white cooking wine
300 ml cream
2 Tbsp. butter
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Cook time might vary, but always use a lot of water, a good pinch of salt and cook until al dente. Drain well using a strainer or a colander.
2. In a frying pan, melt the butter. Add the onion and fry until soft and translucent.
3. Add tomato puree, stir. Add tomato sauce and white wine.
4. Add cream, crab meat and fish stock. Bring to a boil, lower the heat to medium and simmer until the sauce is creamy, about 7 minutes. Stir every once in a while, making sure the crab does not get stuck in the bottom.
5. Turn the cooked gnocchi into the sauce and garnish with chopped parsley.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: