Mushroom pasta with white truffle M
400 grams pasta, e.g. Pappardelle
200 grams of mushrooms, e.g. white button or chestnut
4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 cloves of garlic
100 ml heavy cream
2 Tbsp. broad leaf parsley
50 g Parmesan
2-4 Tbsp. white truffle oil
salt and black pepper
1. Cook the pasta accordingly to the instructions on the package. Drain in a strainer or colander when done.
2. In a frying pan fry the mushrooms in the olive oil until golden brown.
3. Add the garlic at the end of the frying.
4. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
5. Pour the mushrooms and cream into the drained pasta and add parsley and Parmesan cheese.
6. Season to taste with truffle oil, salt and pepper.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: