Yakisoba Pan I
Yakisoba Pan recipe
Prep time: -
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: -
2 Japanese koppe pan, or brioche hot dog buns
1/2 cup cabbage, thinly sliced
1 boiled egg, sliced
½ Tbsp. oil
2 Tbsp. water
1 package noodles, like Chuka Men
salt and pepper
2 Tbsp. Yakisoba sauce (recipe below)
Benishoga, pickled ginger
3 Tbsp. Tonkatsu sauce
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 Tbsp. mirin
1. Cut the bread along the middle but don’t cut all the way. You want to be able to hold the bread in your hand like a hot dog.
2. Prepare the Yakisoba sauce by combining Tonkatsu sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and mirin in a bowl.
3. In a large frying pan, heat oil at medium high heat. Add cabbage, water, and noodles. Lower the heat and cover with a lid. Cook for about 2 minutes until noodles is soft.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper, add the Yakisoba sauce and cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Fill each bread with half of the noodles, sprinkle with aonori, benishoga and sliced boiled egg.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about...
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: