Pecan Pie Cookies
Pecan Pie Cookies recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
1 pie crust, store bought
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup light syrup (e.g. corn)
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a saucepan, combine melted butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, and salt in.
3. Mix in the pecans.
4. Over low heat, stir the mixture until it thickens. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Sprinkle your baking surface with a little flour. Roll out the pie crust and, with a round cookie cutter or a drinking glass, cut out circles. Place on the baking sheet.
7. Pinch the edges of crust, making them into mini pie crusts, then add one tablespoon of the pecan filling to each pie.
8. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes, until the filling sets.
9. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about cookies
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: Cookies