Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies . Wonderful chocolate cookies seasoned with Baileys Irish cream liqueur.
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
Total: 2 hours and 30 min
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. espresso powder
8 oz. unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
2 large eggs, at room temperature
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and espresso powder. Whisk to combine.
2. In another large bowl combine butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar, using a stand mixer or a hand mixer. Beat at medium speed for about 2-3 minutes until fluffy.
3. Add vanilla extract and Baileys Irish cream, and beat until combined.
4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
5. Add the flour mixture by gently folding it in with a wooden spoon
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Cover the bowl and chill the dough for at least 2 hours.
8. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F).
9. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
10. Shape the dough into balls with your hands using 3 tablespoons of dough. Place each ball on the baking sheets, and make sure to leave enough room in between each cookie as they will spread out while baking in the oven.
11. Bake each baking sheet of cookies for 9 to 10 minutes, or until golden at the edges but still soft in the middle. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recommended products for this recipe
Learn more about cookies
Newest recipes from our blog
The book shelf: Cookies